Fish Curry is a tasty dish usually served with boiled rice and roti.
- Fish 1 kg
- Oil 1 cup
- Yoghurt beaten 1 cup
- Onion chopped 2-3 nos.
- Tomatoes chopped 2-3 nos
- Garlic crushed 1 medium pod
- Ginger crushed 2 inch long piece
- Green Chillies 5-6 nos.
- Fresh coriander leaves for garnish
- Salt to taste
- Chilli to taste
- Haldi 1 teaspoon
- Ajwain 1 teaspoon
- Coriander powder 1 teaspoon
- Qasuri methi 2 teaspoon
- Garam masala 1 teaspoon
- Add spices, ginger, garlic to the yoghurt and make a paste, then coat this paste on fish pieces and keep aside for marination.
- Now in a pan fry onion in oil till golden brown.
- Add tomatoes and cook for 5 -7 minutes, then add marinated fish pieces and green chillies.
- Cook on medium flame till fish is well cooked.
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and simmer.
- Delicious Fish curry is ready serve with boiled/fried Rice or Roti