Nargisi Kofta is a very nutritious and beautiful version of Kofta. Egg coated with minced meat and cook on low heat. Very Delicious and tasty dish.
- Minced meat 1 kg
- Boiled eggs without shell 6
- Yoghurt 1 cup
- Onion chopped 3
- Garlic crushed 1 teaspoon
- Ginger crushed 1 teaspoon
- Fresh coriander leaves for garnish
- Red Chilli powder to taste
- Salt to taste
- Bread crumbs 2 tablespoon
- Haldi 1/2 teaspoon
- Poppy seeds soaked in water and grinded 2 teaspoon
- Cumin powder 1 teaspoon
- Garam masala 1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander powder 1 teaspoon
- Green Cardamom whole 8
- Fry onion in oil till golden brown, remove from oil, cool and grind.
- Mix all spices together and make two portions . whole cardamom should be in portion to be used in curry.
- Mix 1/2 portion of spices, minced meat, 1/2 quantity of grinded onion, 3 teaspoon yoghurt , bread crumbs and poppy seeds . Knead well then process in an electric processor or sil batta to make a smooth mixture..
- Now coat this mixture on individual eggs to make meat ball with boiled eggs inside it.
- Now in a separate pan add remaining grinded onion, remaining yoghurt, 1/2 portion of spices with green cardamom, ginger, garlic to the oil and fry for 3-5 minutes. Then add 2 cup water and cook for 5-10 minutes on medium flame.
- At this stage introduce meat balls to the gravy and continue to cook on low heat till meat is tender and gravy becomes thick. Garnish with Fresh coriander leaves and simmer.
- Delicious Nargisi Kofta is ready.
- Cut in two portions before serving.
- Serve with RotiNaan.