Mango Chutney is a very tangy, sweet and sour, chutpatti, delicious and mouthwatering side dish of Pakistan liked by older, youngster and children of all age group. Whenever there is mango chutney on the table there is no first turn on table, all want to lick first. You can not resist to eat.
|Mango Chutney آم کی چٹنی|
- Raw Mangoes 2 kg
- Sugar 500-700 gm
- Garam masala 1/4 teaspoon
- Cumin seed 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt 1/4 teaspoon
- Peel raw mangoes.
- Make slices of size your choice.
- Discard stone (seed).
- Take 1 litre water in a pan add raw mango slices. Boil for 10-15 minutes, drain.
- Now in an another pan put boiled raw mango slices add sugar and spices.
- Cook for 20-30 minutes on medium heat.
- Remove from flame, keep in dark for 2 days.
- Reheat the prepared chutney for 20-30 minutes on low flame.
- Cool and fill in glass jars.
- The mouthwatering Mango Chutney is ready to eat.