Aaloo Keema (Aaloo Qeema/Aloo Keema) is a very delicious dish, protein and carbohydrate rich. It is one of the most popular dish in hotels, motels and highway restaurants. It is the thirds most popular dish after Karahi Gosht and Bhunna Gosht in market hotel throughout the Pakistan. I visited most of the big cities of Pakistan I always found Aaloo Keema on menu in restaurants.
|Aaloo Keema/Aloo Keema|
- Minced Mutton (Keema) 1/2 kg
- Potatoes, chopped 3
- Onion chopped 2
- Tomatoes chopped 3
- Ginger paste 1 teaspoon
- Garlic paste 1 teaspoon
- Oil 1cup
- Green Chillies chopped 3-4
- Fresh Coriander leaves for garnish
- Salt to taste
- Red Chilli cutter 1/2 teaspoon
- Red Chillies powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Haldi 1/2 teaspoon
- Black pepper powder 1/4 teaspoon
- Coriander powder 1 teaspoon
- Cumin powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Garam Masala 1 teaspoon
- Fry onion in oil till golden brown.
- Add keema, and all other ingredients except garam masala and green chillies.
- Cook on low flame till keema is tender, add 1 cup water if keema is not tender and re-cook further till keema is fully tender.
- When Keema is tender evaporate excess water, add potatoes and cook on low heat till potatoes are fully cooked.
- Now add green chillies and sprinkle garam masala and simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves.
- Delicious Aaloo Keema is Ready.
- Serve with Roti/Naan/Chapati.