Quick Besan Karhi/Kadhi is a very quick recipe which can be made in just few minutes. But it is delicious and low cost and time saving.
- Besan 3 table spoon
- Onion finely chopped 1
- Tomatoes chopped 1-2
- Oil 3 tablespoon
- Green Chillies chopped 2
- Fresh Coriander chopped 2 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Red Chilli powder 1 teaspoon
- Haldi 1/2 teaspoon
- Dry roast besan in a pan to golden brown colour.
- Take out and dissolve this roasted besan in a glass of tap water.
- Now saute onion in oil.
- Add tomatoes and spices , fry for 3-5 minutes or till oil separates out.
- Now add besan dissolved in water, green chillies and fresh coriander.
- Cook for 5-6 minutes on medium heat or till thick.
- Delicous Quick Karhi is ready.
- Serve with Roti.