Arvi is a vegetable cooked in many ways, When it is cooked using frying technique, it is called Fried Arvi. This type of Arvi is very tasty and tangy.
- Arvi sliced disks 1/2 kg
- Onion chopped 2
- Tomatoes chopped 3
- Ginger paste 1 teaspoon
- Garlic paste 1 teaspoon
- Oil 1 cup
- Fresh Coriander leaves for garnish
- Salt to taste
- Red Chilli cutter 1 teaspoon
- Haldi 1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander cutter 1 teaspoon
- Cumin powder 1 teaspoon
- Sprinkle salt on arvi sliced disks and keep aside for 15-20 minutes, then wash with water , dry and then fry in oil, remove and keep aside.
- Now fry onion in oil till golden brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste , tomatoes and spices fry for 5 minutes.
- Now add fried arvi and cook on simmering heat till tender.
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves.
- Delicious Punjabi Style Fried Arvi is ready.
- Serve with Roti.