Lobia Curry is a popular bean curry in Pakistan, it is rich of proteins.
- Lobia (sufaid) , soaked overnight 200 g
- Onion chopped 2
- Tomatoes chopped 2
- Ginger paste 1 teaspoon
- Garlic paste 1 teaspoon
- Green Chillies whole 2-3
- Oil 1 cup
- Fresh Soya leaves chopped 2 teaspoon
- Fresh Coriander leaves for garnish
- Salt to taste
- Chilli powder 1teaspoon
- Haldi powder 1 teaspoon
- Coriander powder 1 teaspoon
- Cumin powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Garam Masala powder 1 teaspoon
- Fry onion in oil till golden brown.
- Now add ginger garlic pastes, tomatoes and spices and fry for 5 minutes.
- Now add Lobia and 2 cup water and cook on medium heat till Lobia is tender.
- Now add fresh soya, green chillies and garam masala and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Delicious Lobia Curry is ready.Garnish with Fresh Corinader leaves and Serve with Roti.