Okra Fry with Potatoes is a world renowned side dish used with Dall Chawal and Pickle like a salad.
- Okra (lady finger) chopped in small pieces 1/2 kg
- Potatoes chopped into small cubes 2
- Salt to taste
- Chat Masala (optional) for more taste
- Oil for frying.
- Fry okra in oil till crunch on medium flame. Keep aside.
- Fry potatoes in the same oil till crunch and tender. Keep aside.
- Mix fried okra and fried potatoes in bowl, sprinkle salt or chat masala as you wish.
- Delicious Okra Fry with Potatoes is ready to serve.