Gawar Phali with Potato is a regular vegetarian dish of Pakistan.
- Gawar phali chopped 1/2 kg
- Potato chopped 250 g
- Tomato chopped 2
- Onion chopped 1
- Ginger paste 1 teaspoon
- Garlic paste 1 teaspoon
- Oil 1 cup
- Salt to taste
- Red Chilli powder to taste
- Haldi 1/2 teaspoon
- Saute onion in oil. Add tomato, ginger garlic paste and spices, and fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add gawar phali and potatoes, fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Now cook on simmering heat till potato and phali are tender (15-20 minutes).
- Low water is added in this recipe.
- At last fry on high flame for 2 minutes.
- Delicious Gawar Phali with potato is ready.
- Serve with roti.