Kararay Cholay are very tasty and tangy snack dish at Iftar during Ramadan almost daily at my home.
- Kabuli Cholay (Garbanzo beans) 200g
- Onion chopped 1
- Tomato chopped 1
- Ginger garlic paste 1 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Red chillies powder 1 teaspoon
- Red Chillies flakes (cutter) 1 teaspoon
- Fresh mint leaves for garnish
- Fresh Coriander leaves for garnish
- Green chillies chopped 3 for garnish
- Lemon juice 1 teaspoon
- Soak Kabuli Cholay in enough water with 1 teaspoon added baking soda for 5-6 hours.
- Wash and drain. Keep aside.
- Now take 2 glass water in a pot.
- Add soaked Kabuli Cholay , onion, tomatoes, ginger garlic paste salt and spices.
- Cook on low flame till Kabuli Cholay are well done.
- Evaporate most of the water and fry for few minutes on high flame.
- Garnish with fresh mint leaves, coriander leaves and green chillies.
- Sprinkle lemon juice and mix well.
- Delicious Kararay Cholay are ready.