This Biryani is cooked with Sanfaz Biryani Masala Packet, most popular brand in Dubai, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia .
- Chicken 1/2 kg
- Rice Basmati 1/2 kg
- Oil Ghee 1 cup
- Tomatoes chopped3
- Onion chopped 3
- Yoghurt 1 cup
- Ginger paste 1 teaspoon
- Garlic paste 1 teaspoon
- Green Chillies 3-4
- Sanfaz Biryani Masala 1 packet
- Clean and soak rice in water for 1/2 hour.
- Boil rice in enough water.
- Add 1 teaspoon of cooking salt during boiling.
- Now fry onion in oil till golden brown.
- Add tomatoes, ginger, garlic, yoghurt, green chillies and fry for 3-5 minutes.
- Add chicken and Sanfaz biryani masala contents and fry for 4-5 more minutes.
- Then cook on medium flame till chicken is well done.
- Now arrange alternate layers of rice and chicken gravy.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Delicious Sanfaz Biryani is ready.