When I was visiting Rawalpindi some 26 years back I came to know this wonderful drink. People were drinking this drink after dinner walk. They told this is a very digestive and pleasant drink after a meal.
- White carbonated soft drink (ice chilled)
- Sugar granulated
- Black salt coarse powder
- Lemon Juice
- Crushed Ice
- Place 1-2 teaspoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice at the bottom of a glass.
- Put 1 heaped teaspoon of sugar, 1/4 teaspoon of black salt.
- Then add crushed ice and then ice chilled white carbonated soft drink.
- Insert a straw.
- Serve with a teaspoon.
- Before sipping slightly stir with a spoon and enjoy. Do not fully dissolve sugar.
- Enjoy the crunchiness of sugar and black salt during sipping.