Keri Ka Sharbat is a refreshing and coolant against heat stroke. Its a sweet and sour syrup made from raw mangoes in Summer.
|Keri Ka Sharbat|
- Raw mangoes, washed 1/2 kg
- Sugar 3-4 cup
- Black salt 1/4 teaspoon
- Black pepper powder 1/8 teaspoon
- Lemon juice 1/2 teaspoon
- Thoroughly wash the raw mangoes.
- Then boil in enough water.
- Remove skin and discard stone.
- Retain pulp.
- Pass the pulp through muslin cloth/Malmal cloth.
- Now take the pulp in a stainless steel pan.
- Add sugar , black salt , black pepper and lemon juice to it.
- Also add 1/2 glass water and cook on medium heat.
- After 2-3 boils stop cooking.
- Cool and fill in bottle to be used later.
- For serving add 2-3 tablespoon of prepared syrup in a glass and add chilled water.
- Enjoy the tasty Keri Ka Sharabat on a hot and humid Summer day.