Lasoora Pickle is much liked by the people of Punjab. It is a very tasty pickle. Raw Losoora are available in market nowadays . It is the peak season of Lasoora. Purchase and make this tangy pickle.
|Raw Lasoora Ready for Pickle|
|Raw Lasoora available in this form|
- Raw Lasoora 1 kg
- Mustard Oil 1 litre
- Salt 2-3 teaspoon
- Haldi powder 1 teaspoon
- Red Chilli powder 2-3 teaspoon
- Kalaunji 2 teaspoon
- Mustard seeds 2 teaspoon
- Methidana 2 teaspoon
- Fennel seed 2 teaspoon
- Ajwain 1/2 teaspoon
- Prepared lasoora for pickle making.
- Remove stems and cap.
- Place prepared lasoora in sun light for 2-3 hours.
- Then put in martaban (Pickling pot)
- Add spices and mix well with the help of wooden spoon and shaking.
- Then add mustard oil.
- Keep in dark for 10-15 days for pickling.
- During this period shake occasionally after 1-2 days.
- Delicious Lasoora pickle is ready.