Siri Ka Salan is a very very cheap dish prepared from Siri (Goat Head). Siri is cost only Rs 70 without Magz. Many people like this curry as they thought 'eating siri is a cure from headache.'
|Siri Ki Curry|
- Siri without Magz , prepared and washed 1 no.
- Oil 1 cup
- Tomatoes chopped 3-4
- Onion chopped 3
- Ginger paste 1 teaspoon
- Garlic paste 1 teaspoon
- Fresh Coriander leaves for garnish
- Salt to taste
- Red chillies powder 1 teaspoon
- Haldi powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander powder 1 teaspoon
- Garam Masala 1/2 teaspoon
- Fry onion in oil till golden.
- Add ginger garlic pastes, fry for 1 minute.
- Then add tomatoes , spices except garam masala, and prepared siri.
- Fry for 5-6 minutes on high flame.
- Then add 1 glass water and continue to cook on medium flame till siri meat is tender.
- Sprinkle garam masala and garnish with fresh coriander leaves.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Delicious Siri Ka Salan is ready.
- Serve with Tandoori Roti.