Gobhi Gosht is a popular dish, good in taste and aroma.
- Beef with bones 1/2 kg
- Phool Gobhi (Cauliflower), chopped 1/2 kg
- Tomatoes chopped 2-3
- Onion chopped 2
- Ginger paste 2 teaspoon
- Garlic paste 1 teaspoon
- Oil 1 cup
- Fresh Coriander leaves for garnish
- Salt to taste
- Red Chillies powder 1 teaspoon
- Coriander powder 1 teaspoon
- Haldi powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Garam Masala powder 1 teaspoon
- Fry onion in oil till golden brown.
- Add beef fry for 2 minutes then add tomatoes, ginger garlic pastes, and spices except garam masala.
- Fry for 5 minutes, then add 2 cup water and cook on medium flame till beef is tender.
- Now add phool gobhi cook for 2-3 minutes on high flame then lower the flame and cook on low heat till phool gobhi is tender.
- Sprinkle garam masala and garnish with fresh coriander leaves and simmer.
- Delicious Gobhi Gosht is ready.
- Serve with chapati.
Note: Melted butter/Desi ghee can be added when served to enhance flavour and taste.