Dam Ke Kabab are very tangy and tasty kabab prepared in a pot.
|Dam Ke Kabab دم کے کباب|
- Minced Meat (Keema/Qeema) 1/2 kg
- Oil 1/2 cup
- Yoghurt 1/2 cup
- Onion chopped 2
- Ginger paste 1teaspoon
- Garlic paste 1teaspoon
- Raw Papaya crushed 1 tablespoon
- Green Chillies chopped 3-4
- Fresh Coriander leaves for garnish
- Fresh Mint leaves for garnish
- Burning coal for smoke flavour 2-3
- Salt to taste
- Red Chillies powder 1 teaspoon
- Red Chillies whole 3-4
- Cumin powder 1 teaspoon
- Coriander powder 1 teaspoon
- Black pepper powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Garam Masala 1/2 teaspoon
- Sesame seed 1 teaspoon
- Coconut chopped 1 teaspoon
- Poppy seeds 1 teaspoon
- Lemon wedges
- Onion shredded
- Mint raita
- Dry roast sesame, poppy seeds and coconut separately , cool and grind. Keep aside.
- Apply crushed papaya to the minced meat and keep aside for 1/2 hour.
- Now fry onion in oil till golden brown.
- Add garlic, ginger, papaya coated minced meat, yoghurt and spices and grinded and roasted poppy, sesame and coconut. Fry for few minutes. Then continue to cook on low heat till minced meat is fully done.
- Garnish with green coriander and mint leaves and green chillies and put on top burning coal placed on a piece of bread/onion cup and immediately put on the lid. Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Delicious Dam Ke Kabab are ready.
- Serve with Salad , mint raita and paratha.