Lauki Ki Bhujia is a very good vegetarian dish. Cooked regularly throughout the year as Lauki (Bottle gourd) is available round the year.
|Bottle Gourd Bhaji|
- Lauki (bottle gourd) finely chopped 1/2 kg
- Oil 1/2 cup
- Onion finely chopped 1
- Tomato finely chopped 1
- Ginger garlic paste 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Red Chillies powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Haldi powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Fresh coriander leaves for garnish
- Fry onion in oil till light golden brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste fry for 1-2 minutes then add tomato and spices fry for another 3-5 minutes.
- Now add lauki fry for 1 minute then lower the flame and cook till lauki is tender with lid on.
- Garnish with fresh coriander leave and serve.