Poppy seeds curry is a very delicious and simple curry. When eating you will like distinct taste of this curry. Taste resembles to egg like curry. Try this simple and poor man recipe.
|خشخاش کا سالن|
- Khashkhash (Poppy seeds) 3 tablespoon
- Onion chopped 3
- Oil 1/2 cup
- Green chillies chopped 3
- Fresh Coriander leaves for garnish
- Salt to taste
- Red Chillies powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Haldi powder 1/4 teaspoon
- Thoroughly sift and wash the poppy seeds using a fine strainer.
- Soak for 1 hour then crush on a sil batta.
- Now saute onion in oil till soft.
- Add salt and spices fry for 2 minutes.
- Then add soaked and crushed poppy seeds, add 1 cup water and cook on medium flame for 10-15 minutes.
- Adjust consistency of gravy by adding more water.
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and simmer.
- Serve with Roti.