Galawat Ke Kabab are a delicious and mouth watering Kabab which melts in your mouth. This is a specialty of Lucknow(لکھنؤ ) . Many peoples of Lucknow migrated to Karachi during creation of Pakistan.
|گلاوٹ کے کباب|
- Keema(Qeema/Minced Meat) 1/2 kg
- Raw papaya grinded 1 tablespoon
- Onion finely chopped 1
- Ginger paste 1 teaspoon
- Garlic paste 1 teaspoon
- Fresh Coriander leaves finely chopped 2 tablespoon
- Fresh Mint leaves finely chopped 2 tablespoon
- Green Chillies finely chopped 3-4
- Oil for shallow fry
- Egg (optional) beaten 1
- Salt to taste
- Red Chillies 1 teaspoon
- Cumin powder 1 teaspoon
- Coriander powder 1 teaspoon
- Garam Masala powder 1 teaspoon
- Poppy seeds soaked and grinded 1 tablespoon
- Black pepper powder 1 teaspoon
- Roasted Gram skinless, grinded 1 tablespoon or
- Chickpea dal dry roasted and grinded
- Mix all ingredients to the minced meat , dough well and keep aside for 1 hour to marinate and tenderness.
- Now make 2-3 inch size round patties and shallow fry till tender and golden brown.
- Delicious Galawat Ke Kabab are ready.
- Serve with Paratha, Mint Chutney/Raita and Onion shredded.