Dal Chana Nimko is a popular saltish snack. You may find that people are selling this snack during train and bus travelling to up country.
|Dal Chana Nimko at final stage of frying|
|Dal Chana Nimko while frying|
- Dal Chana 1 pao (250g)
- Oil for frying
- Salt or Chat Masala to sprinkle
- Carefully pick the dal.
- Wash and soak in water overnight.
- Wash and rinse under running water. Sieve and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a woke / Karahi .
- Take dal in a large sieve, fry in oil while in sieve, stir and move upward and downward during frying.
- Remove few grains on a paper and check for tenderness and crunchiness.
- Remove on an absorbing paper.
- Cool and sprinkle salt or chat masala.
- Enjoy Dal Chana Nimko as desired.