Aloo Murgi Ka Salan is a most popular shorba curry almost in all communities of Karachi.
|Aloo Murg Shorba|
- Chicken regular cut 1 medium
- Potatoes quartered 4 medium
- Oil 1 cup
- Onion chopped 2
- Tomatoes chopped 2
- Ginger paste 1 teaspoon
- Garlic paste 1 teaspoon
- Fresh Coriander leaves for garnish
- Salt to taste
- Red chilli powder 1 teaspoon
- Haldi powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander powder 1 teaspoon
- Cumin powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Garam Masala 1/2 - 3/4 teaspoon
- Fry onion in oil till golden.
- Add ginger garlic paste fry for 1 minute, then add tomatoes , chicken , potatoes and spices except garam masala.
- Fry for 5 minutes on high flame, then lower the heat add 2 glass water and cook on medium flame till chicken and potatoes are tender.
- Adjust gravy, should be thin, sprinkle garam masala and fresh coriander leaves on top and simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Delicious Aloo Murgi is ready,
- Serve with chapati.