Malai Boti is a tasty BBQ dish. Simple and Delicious.
|Chicken Malai Boti|
- Chicken cubes 1 kg
- Raw papaya crushed 1 tablespoon
- Garlic paste 2 teaspoon
- Ginger paste 2 teaspoon
- Green chillies paste 2 tablespoon
- Yoghurt beaten 2 tablespoon
- Fresh cream 2 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Red chillies powder 1 teaspoon
- Black pepper crushed 2 teaspoon
- Roasted cumin seed powder 2 teaspoon
- Kabab chinni powder 1 teaspoon
- Butter for grilling (melted)
- Mix all ingredients and make a paste.
- Then coat over chicken cubes. Keep aside in cool and dark place for marination (2 hours).
- Insert into pre soaked wooden /bamboo sticks or iron skewers and grill over charcoal fire till cubes are tender. Apply molten butter during grilling.
- Serve with chapati and mint coriander chutney/raita or tomato ketchup