Camel Meat Biryani is a very tasty Rice Dish from Arab World. It is cooked in Arabian spices using camel meat.
- Camel Meat 1 kg ( لحم الحاشي )
- Rice 1/2 kg
- Oil 1 cup
- Tomatoes chopped 3-4
- Onion chopped 3
- Ginger paste 1 teaspoon
- Garlic paste 1 teaspoon
- Green Chillies 4
- Fresh Coriander leaves chopped 1/2 cup
- Fresh Mint leaves chopped 1/2 cup
- Yellow Food Colour 1 pinch
- Dry lemon black/yellow whole 4
- Cloves whole 10
- Cardamom green whole 8
- Cinnamon sticks 2
- bay leaves whole 2
- Nutmeg powder 1/4 teaspoon
- Cardamom green powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Pimento powder 2 teaspoon
- Khoranjan powder 2 teaspoon
- Cumin powder 1 teaspoon
- Black pepper powder 1 teaspoon
- Wall nut 4-5
- Pine nuts 1 tablespoon
- Pistachio 1 tablespoon
- Black Raisin 2 tablespoon
- Green Raisin 1 tablespoon
- Thoroughly wash and soak rice in water for 20 minutes.
- Take 6 glass of water in a pan, add 2 teaspoon of salt and boil till rice is near to cook.
- Drain and keep aside to be used later.
- Now in a separate pan fry onion in oil till golden brown.
- Now add tomatoes, ginger , garlic paste, green chillies and spices.
- Fry for 2-3 minutes then add camel meat and fry for another 5 minutes.
- Then add 1-2 cup water and cook on medium heat till camel meat is tender.
- Evaporate much of the water.
- Lower the flame, spread boiled rice over top.
- Spread nuts over it then sprinkle fresh mint and coriander on top layer.
- Also sprinkle yellow food colour.
- Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Delicious Camel Meat Biryani is Ready.
- Serve hot with salad.