Chicken Chunks are very tasty, delicious , yummy and mouth watering Snack type dish.
|Chicken Chunks چکن چنکس|
- Chicken cubes 1/2 kg
- Ginger paste 1 teaspoon
- Garlic paste 1 teaspoon
- Green Chillies paste 1 teaspoon
- Lemon Juice 2 teaspoon
- Vinegar 1 teaspoon
- Soy sauce 2 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper powder1/2 teaspoon
- Red chilli powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Cumin powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Chinese salt 1 teaspoon
- Maida (Wheat Starch/Fine Wheat flour) 1/2 cup for coating
- Corn Starch 1 tablespoon for coating
- Apply spices, ginger garlic and green chillies pastes, lemon juice, vinegar and soy sauce to the chicken cubes. Rub well and keep aside for marination for 30 minutes.
- Then coat maida and corn starch mix on marinated chicken cubes and fry in hot oil till chicken is tender on low to moderate heat.
- Delicious Chicken Chunks are ready.
- Serve with Mint raita, Onion and Tomatoes salad and Chapati.