Falooda is one of the most popular drink in summer. It is very sweet, chilled and mouth watering dessert cum drink. In Karachi Dhoraji Gola Ganda Street near Times Medicos and opposite to Aga Khan hospital is famous for its Gola Ganda and Falooda varieties.
- Condensed Milk as desired
- Crystal jelly as desired
- Rooh Afza Syrup as desired
- Coloured sevian cooked in milk with sugar as desired
- Vanilla Ice cream as desired
- Falooda Sev (sevian) if available as desired
- Tukm Balanga soaked in water for 3-4 hours as desired
- Gond Katira soaked in water for 5-8 hours
- In a glass place condensed milk at bottom of glass, then add crystal jelly cubes.
- Then add rooh afza syrup, cooked coloured vermicelli, soaked gond katira, soaked tukm balanga, Falooda Sev and at top scoops of vanilla ice cream.
- Sprinkle nuts and serve with straw and spoon.