Chukander Gosht is a very delicious, eye appealing , mouth watering and nutritious dish.
|Chukandar / Beet with leaves|
- Beef 1 kg
- Chukander (Beet) with leaves, beet diced ,leaves chopped 1/2 kg
- Spinach chopped 1/2 - 3/4 kg
- Onion chopped 2
- Tomatoes chopped 3-4
- Oil 1 cup
- Ginger paste 1 teaspoon
- Garlic paste 1 teaspoon
- Green Chillies whole 2
- Fresh Coriander leaves for garnish
- Salt to taste
- Red Chillies powder 1 teaspoon
- Red Chillies cutter/flakes 1 teaspoon
- Haldi powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander powder 2 teaspoon
- Cumin powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Garam Masala powder 1 teaspoon
- Boil spinach in water, drain and keep aside.
- Now fry onion in oil till golden.
- Add ginger garlic paste, fry for 1 minute then add tomatoes, meat and spices except garam masala.
- Fry for 5 minutes.
- Then add 1 glass water and cook on medium flame till meat is tender.
- Now add boiled spinach, diced beet, chopped beet leaves and cook to tender.
- Now add garam masala, green chillies and fresh coriander leaves.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Delicious Chukander Gosht is ready.
- Serve with Roti or boiled rice.