Saloonay Chawal are the simplest and delicious rice dish served with Aloo Gosht. It was prepare with Zarda Chawal and Aloo Gosht in past on Eid.
|Saloonay Chawal With Aloo Gosht|
- Rice 1/2 kg
- Salt 1.5 teaspoon
- Red Chilli Cutter/Flakes 1 teaspoon
- Cumin seed whole 1 teaspoon
- Onion chopped 1 medium size
- Oil 1/2 cup
- Soak rice in enough water for 11/2 hour. Wash and drain . Keep aside.
- Now fry onion in oil till soft and light brown.
- Add salt, chilli cutter, cumin seed whole fry for a while.
- Then add 3 glass water , cook to boil.
- Then add soaked rice and cook for 5-10 minutes on medium flame till rice is tender. Stir occasionally.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Delicious Saloonay Chawal are ready.
- Serve with Aloo Gosht.