Koyla Keema is a very delicious BBQ style dish served with Paratha. You can make paratha roll with Koyla Keema.
- Minced Beef 1 kg
- Oil 1/2 cup
- Yoghurt 1/2 cup
- Onion chopped 2
- Ginger paste 1 teaspoon
- Garlic paste 1 teaspoon
- Raw papaya paste 1 tablespoon
- Green Chillies chopped 3-4
- Fresh Mint leaves 1/2 cup for simmering
- Fresh Coriander leaves 1/2 cup for simmering
- Green Chillies whole 4-6 for simmering
- Julian cut ginger 1 tablespoon for simmering
- Burning Charcoal 2-3 for simmering
- Butter 1 teaspoon for simmering
- Salt to taste
- Red Chilli powder 1 teaspoon
- Cumin powder 1 teaspoon
- Coriander powder 1 teaspoon
- Black pepper powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Garam Masala powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Tomatoes disc grilled with butter
- Shredded onion as desired
- Apply raw papaya paste to minced beef and keep aside for 1/2 hour.
- Now fry onion in oil till brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste and papaya coated minced beef, yoghurt, green chillies chopped and spices.
- Fry for few minutes then cook on medium flame till minced beef is fully done.
- Spread fresh mint and coriander leaves, green chillies whole and Julian cut ginger on top of the prepared minced beef.
- Place burning coals on piece of Alumium foil or onion cup or piece of bread on top layer.
- Apply 1 teaspoon of butter on top of buring coal and quickly close the lid. Place weight on lid to avoid leakage of smoke. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Delicious Koyla Keema is ready.
- Serve with Salad as mentioned above , mint chutney and Paratha.