It is a wonderful dish from Balochi Chisine for those who love to eat meat. Not a spicy but tasty dish. I liked it very much.
|Balochi Namkeen Roast|
- Mutton Chops, 5-6 chop together, 2 kg
- Oil 1/2 cup
- Onion chopped 4-5
- Ginger freshly crushed 1 tablespoon
- Garlic freshly crushed 1 tablespoon
- Salt 1-2 teaspoon
- Black pepper freshly crushed 1-2 teaspoon
- Cumin seeds whole 1 teaspoon
- Take all ingredients in a large pan.
- Add 2-3 glass water.
- Tightly seal the lid with the help of prepared dough.
- Cook on low flame for 90-120 minutes.
- Check the tenderness of meat. If done evaporate excess water to a thick gravy.
- Delicious Balochi Namkken Roast is ready.
- Serve with Tandoori Roti/Naa.