Today was a rainy day in Karachi. Very beautiful weather and comming night is the 27th Night of Ramadan (Shab e Qada/Laila ul Qadr). Temperature was also low so I decided to cook Anda Pakora for today's Iftar. I eating these tasty and protein rich Pakora I am sharing with you its recipe.
- Egg 6
- Hard boil eggs in water. Then cut each egg into four pieces lengthwise.
- Oil for frying
- Besan (Chick pea flour) 1 cup
- Salt to taste
- Red Chillies to taste
- Haldi powder 1/4 teasppon
- Coriander powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Cumin powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Baking soda 1/4 teaspoon
- Black pepper powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Add all spices and soda to besan. Mix well, then add water in small portions to make thin batter.
- Now heat oil in a woke/karahi. Dip egg pieces in batter one by one and fry in hot oil to a golden colour on medium to high heat. Be careful egg pieces some times may burst to splash hot oil on your face or body so try to fry on medium heat carefully.
- Delicious Egg Pakora are ready.
- Serve at Iftar during Ramadan, or with tea as an evening snack when temperature is low or there is cold weather.