Dal Keema is a tasty minced meat and chana dal dish. This dish also liked by President Obama.
- Minced Meat (Beef/Mutton) 1/2 kg
- Dal Chana 100 g
- Oil 1 cup
- Onion chopped 2-3
- Tomatoes chopped 2-3
- Ginger paste 1 teaspoon
- Garlic paste 1 teaspoon
- Green Chillies chopped 2-3
- Fresh Coriander leaves for garnish
- Salt to taste
- Red Chillies 1 teaspoon
- Haldi 1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander powder 1 teaspoon
- Garam Masala 1/2 teaspoon
- Boil dal in enough water, drain and keep aside.
- Fry onion in oil till golden.
- Add ginger garlic paste fry for 1 minute.
- Then add tomatoes and minced meat, salt, chilli , haldi and coriander powder .
- Fry on high flame for 3-5 minutes.
- Then add 1 glass water and cook on low flame till meat is tender.
- Add more water if necessary.
- When meat is tender add boiled dal and cook for 5 more minutes on low flame.
- At last sprinkle garam masala, add green chillies and fresh coriander leaves.
- Simmer for 5-7 minutes.
- Delicious Dal Keema is ready.
- Serve with shredded onion, pickle and roti.