Hyderabadi Mirchon Ka Salan is one of the most popular dish from Hyderabad Deccan, India. It is very pungent and tasty dish.
|حیدرآبادی مرچوں کا سالن|
- Hari Mirch (Green Chillies) whole 100-200 g
- Oil 1 cup
- Tamarind pulp juice 1/2 cup
- Haldi powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Onion 1 chopped
- Mustard whole 1 teaspoon
- Methidana whole 1/4 teaspoon
- Red Chillies whole 6-8
- Karhi Patta/Kadi patta 8-10
- Ginger coarsely crushed 1 teaspoon
- Garlic coarsely crushed 1 teaspoon
- Cumin seed whole roasted and grinded 1 teaspoon
- Coriander seeds whole roasted and grinded 1 teaspoon
- Peanuts roasted and grinded 2 tablespoon
- Sesame seeds roasted and grinded 1 tablespoon
- Poppy seeds soaked and grinded 1 teaspoon
- Desiccated coconut slightly roasted 2 tablespoon
- Prepared roasted spices by dry roasting each and individual ingredient on low heat. Keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan , fry green chillies in it for 3-5 minutes and then remove from oil and keep aside.
- In the same oil saute onion, add crushed ginger and garlic.
- Then add red chillies whole, mustard, methidana, and fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Then add Karhi patta and fry for 1 more minute.
- Now add fried green chillies and prepared roasted spices, haldi and salt. Also add tamarind pulp/juice
- Cook on low-medium heat for 5-8 minutes till oil is separates out.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Delicious Hyderabadi Mirchon Ka Salan is ready.
- Serve with roti/boiled rice.