Matar Keema is a very delicious combination of vegetable and meat.
|Matar Keema /Peas with Minced Meat|
- Minced Meat (Keema) 1/2 kg
- Matar (Peas) 1 cup
- Oil 1 cup
- Onion chopped 2
- Tomatoes chopped 2
- Ginger paste 1 teaspoon
- Garlic paste 1 teaspoon
- Green Chillies chopped 2-3
- Salt to taste
- Red Chillies powder 1 teaspoon
- Haldi powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander powder 1 teaspoon
- Cumin powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Black pepper whole 1/2 teaspoon
- Cloves whole 4
- Garam Masala 1/2 teaspoon
- Fry onion in oil till brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste fry for 1 minutes, then add tomatoes and fry for another 5-6 minutes.
- Now add minced meat and spices except garam masala fry for 4-6 minutes on medium flame.
- Now add 1 glass water and continue to cook till meat is fully tender.
- Now add peas (matar) and cook again on low heat till peas are cooked.
- Sprinkle green chillies and garam masala and simmer for 5-8 minutes.
- Delicious Matar Keema is ready.
- Serve with Tandoori roti.