Anar Kheer is a very delicious kind of kheer. You can not forget its taste once to liked it.
- Milk full cream 1 litre
- Rice crushed 1/2 - 3/4 cup
- Sugar 1/2 - 3/4 cup
- Pistachio chopped 1 tablespoon
- Green cardamom seeds 1/4 teaspoon
- Kewra essence few drops
- Pomegranate seed fresh 1 cup
- Add all ingredients to the milk except pomegranate seeds.
- Cook on medium flame till thick (20-40 minutes)
- Remove in a large bowl to refrigerate.
- Add pomegranate seeds to chilled kheer and mix well just before serving.