Dal Moong Nimko is a very popular crispy snack. Mostly brought from sweetmeat merchant and also sold in buses. You can easily prepare it at your home.
|Dal Moong Nimko|
|Dal Moong Ready For Frying|
- Dal Moong/Mung Dal 200g
- Salt to taste, as a sprinkle
- Oil fry frying
- Large Deep sieve
- Woke/Karahi for frying
- Thoroughly wash and soak moong dal for 2-3 hours.
- Drain and spread on a newspaper or kitchen towel to absorb excess water.
- Now heat oil in a woke, place a portion of soaked moong dal in a large sieve.
- Dip into the hot oil, move up and down. stir continuously with spoon.
- Fry till crisp dal is obtained (4-8 minutes)
- Remove from oil and spread over a newspaper or kitchen towel to remove excess oil.
- Crispy Dal Moong Nimko is ready.
- Sprinkle salt as desired and serve.