A wonderful and Delicious dish from Kashmir.☺
|Kashmiri Aab Gosht|
- Mutton 1/2 - 3/4 kg
- Onion chopped 2-3
- Ginger paste 1 teaspoon
- Garlic paste 1 teaspoon
- Green Chillies chopped 3-4
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper powder 1 teaspoon
- Fennel powder 1 teaspoon
- Cardamom small whole 4
- Cloves whole 8-10
- Caraway 1/2 teaspoon
- Cinnamon stick 2-3
- Black pepper whole 1/2 teaspoon
- Milk full cream 3/4 litre
- Cardamom small powder 1 teaspoon
- Cinnamon stick 2
- Butter 1 tablespoon
- Oil 1 tablespoon
- Take milk in a pan, add cardamom small powder and cinnamon sticks.
- Boil on low flame till reduce to half.
- Keep aside.
- Now in another pan take mutton, ginger garlic pastes, onion, green chillies and spices. Add 1-2 glass water and cook on low heat till mutton is tender. (1-2 hours).
- When mutton is tender add prepared reduced milk.
- Cook on low heat for further 10-15 minutes on simmering heat.
- At last, add butter and oil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Delicious Kashmiri Aab Gosht is ready.
- Serve with Boiled Rice, pineapple chunks, blanched almonds, and raisin.