Tawa Bhindi looks good when cooked, tastes well when eaten.
- Bhindi 1/2 kg
- Tomatoes chopped 3-4
- Onion chopped 3-4
- Ginger paste 1 teaspoon
- Garlic paste 1 teaspoon
- Green chillies chopped 2-3
- Oil 1-2 cup
- Salt to taste
- Red chilli cutter flakes 2 teaspoon
- Haldi 1/2 teaspoon
- Cumin powder 1 teaspoon
- Remove top of bhindi.
- Then slice in quarter by length
- Now saute fry bhindi in oil. Remove and keep aside.
- Then saute fry onion and keep aside.
- Now tilt the pan to remove excess oil from sauteing fry onion and bhindi.
- In the same remaining oil add garlic ginger on a Tawa or large frying pan, fry for 1 minute then add tomatoes and fry for 4-5 minutes. Add spices, mix well then add sauteed fried onion and bhindi.
- Mix and simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Delicious Tawa Bhindi is ready.
- Serve with Roti.