Dosa is a South Indian snack. Today we remembering those who migrated from South India to Karachi Pakistan on 14th August 1947.
- Rice (Motay Chawal) 1 cup
- Mash dal washed 1cup
- Methi dana 1 teaspoon
- Oil for smear/dripping
- Soak rice, mash dal and methi dana in enough water for 4-5 hours.
- Then drain and mash together to a smooth and soft mixture.
- Keep covered in a cool and dry place for 8 hours to ferment.
- Then bake in a non-stick frying pan by pouring a tablespoon or two of the fermented mixture and spread quickly to a thin and round shape.
- Apply oil on sides with the help of a spoon.
- Remove when done. Repeat the baking procedure again on medium heat.
- Delicious Dosa is ready.
- Serve plain or with chutney or aloo bhurta.