Mixed Vegetable Curry Punjabi Style mostly cooked with Peas, cauliflower, Potatoes and Carrot. It is a delicious vegetarian dish of summer when all the above vegetables are available.
|Mixed Vegetable Curry|
- Cauliflower chopped 1/2 kg
- Carrot chopped medium size 3-4
- Peas 1 cup
- Potatoes chopped 3-4
- Tomatoes chopped 3
- Onion chopped 3
- Ginger paste 1 teaspoon
- Garlic paste 1 teaspoon
- Fresh coriander leaves for garnish
- Salt to taste
- Red Chillies powder 1 teaspoon
- Haldi powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander powder 1 teaspoon
- Garam Masala powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Saute onion in oil till soft.
- Add ginger garlic pastes and spices except garam masala fry for 2 minutes, then add tomatoes and fry for another 5 minutes.
- Now add peas cook fry for 5 minutes then add potatoes and carrot and fry for 5 more minutes.
- At last add cauliflower and fry for 2 minutes then cook on medium flame till all the vegetables are tender. Stir continuously when adding vegetables.
- Sprinkle garam masala and garnish with fresh coriander leaves.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Delicious Punjabi style Mixed Vegetables Curry is ready to serve.
- Serve with boiled/Tarka rice or roti and pickle.