Piyaz is a delicious and nutritious salad of Turkish cuisine.
- White beans (Navy beans/ Butter beans) 2 cup
- Salt to taste
- Sumac 1/2 teaspoon
- Onion chopped, rings 1/2 cup
- Parsley chopped 1/4 cup
- Green chillies chopped 2
- Tomatoes finely diced 2
- Eggs hard boiled quartered along length 3
- Olive oil extra virgin 1 tablespoon
- lemon juice 2 teaspoon
- Soak beans for 6-8 hours, wash and drain.
- Boil beans in enough water, add salt during boiling.
- Cool and drain.
- Now in a large bowl mix onion, parsley, sumac, green chillies with beans then remove in a serving dish.
- Decorate with diced tomatoes and hard boiled eggs.
- Sprinkle olive oil and lemon juice at top.
- Delicious Piyaz salad is ready to serve.