Chicken Shami Kababs are the best suit to those who avoid red meat. These kababs are as tasty as beef or mutton Shami kabab.
|Murgh Shami Kabab|
- Chicken boneless cubes 1 kg
- Dal Chana 150g
- Egg beaten 2
- Oil for shallow fry
- Onion chopped 3
- Ginger crushed 2 teaspoon
- Garlic crushed 2 teaspoon
- Green chillies chopped 3
- Fresh Mint leaves chopped 1/2 cup
- Fresh Coriander leaves chopped 1/2 cup
- Salt to taste
- Red Chillies whole 10-12
- Cloves whole 12
- Cardamom small whole 10
- Cardamom large 3
- Cinnamon sticks 3
- Black pepper whole 10-15
- Cumin seed whole 1 teaspoon
- Coriander whole 1 teaspoon
- Thoroughly wash and soak chana dal in enough water for 1 hour.
- Take 2-3 glass of water in a cooking pot, add chicken, dal, ginger garlic paste, onion and spices
- and cook on medium heat until dal and chicken are tender.
- Evaporate most of the water, then grind the mixture in an electric grinder/crushed/chopper to a smooth texture.
- Now add fresh mint and coriander leaves, green chillies, and beaten egg to this mixture. Knead well.
- Make round flat kababs and shallow fry in oil to a golden colour.
- Delicious Chicken Shami Kabab are ready.
- Serve hot with raita and salad with biryani or pulao.