Dam Ki Chicken is a delicious dish cooked on simmering heat.
|Dam Ki Chicken|
- Chicken small pieces boneless or with bones
- Oil 1 cup
- Brown fried onion 2 tablespoon
- Fresh cream 2 tablespoon
- Raw papaya with skin crushed 2 tablespoon
- Ginger paste 1 teaspoon
- Garlic paste 1 teaspoon
- Poppy seed soaked and crushed 1-2 teaspoon
- Green Chillies crushed 2 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Red chilli powder 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Cumin powder 1 teaspoon
- Coriander powder 1 teaspoon
- Garam Masala 1/2 teaspoon
- Butter 1 teaspoon
- Burning coal 2-3
- Mix all spices and other ingredients in yoghurt. Apply this paste to chicken pieces and keep in a cool place for 2 hour.
- Now shift into cooking pan.
- Cook on low heat till chicken is tender and all the water is evaporated and oil separates out.
- Now place burning coal in aluminum foil or onion cup on top of curry, add butter and immediately close the lid.
- Simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Delicious Dam Ki Chicken is ready.
- Serve with shredded onion, yoghurt raita and paratha.