Bhajias are most popular Indian style Pakoras. Try this on Iftar this Ramadan.
- Oil fry frying
- Onion chopped 1 large
- Potatoes finely diced 1 large
- Spinach coarsley chopped 1 cup
- Fresh Mint chopped 1 tablespoon
- Fresh Coriander leaves chopped 1 tablespoon
- Green Chillies chopped 2-3
- Besan (Chickpea flour) 1 cup heaped
- Salt to taste
- Red Chillies powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Haldi powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Cumin whole 1 teaspoon
- Coriander seed whole 1 teaspoon
- Ajwain 1/4 teaspoon
- Mustard whole 1 teaspoon
- Fenugreek leaves dry 1 tablespoon
- Hing 1 pinch
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Add water in portions to make a thick batter.
- Heat oil in a Karahi/Woke.
- Add prepared batter in small portions with the help of fingers or spoon. Fry till golden in colour on medium heat.
- Delicious Bhajias are ready.
- Serve with Imli Chutney/Mint Raita/Ketchup.