Gobhi Dum is a delicious vegetarian dish cooked on slow heat.
- Cauli Flower (Phool Gobhi) chopped 2 medium flowers
- Onion chopped 3
- Tomatoes chopped 3
- Ginger fresh paste 1 teaspoon
- Garlic fresh paste 1 teaspoon
- Fresh coriander leaves for garnish
- Oil 1 cup
- Salt to taste
- Red chilies powder 1 teaspoon
- Haldi powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander powder 1 teaspoon
- Cumin powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Garam masala powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Saute onion in oil till soft.
- Then add ginger garlic paste fry for 2 minutes, add tomatoes and fry till oil separates out.
- Now add cauliflower and fry for few minutes.
- Lower the heat and cook till cauliflower is well done.
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and simmer.
- Delicious Gobhi Dum is ready.
- Serve with roti or boiled rice.