Fish Kofta is a very very delicious curry dish.
- Fish Chunks (Skinless/boneless) 1 kg
- Oil 1 cup
- Bhunay Chanay (Roasted Black gram) 1 tablespoon
- Ginger paste 2 teaspoon
- Garlic paste 2 teaspoon
- Onion chopped 2
- Fresh Dill leaves (Soya) chopped 2 tablespoon
- Yoghurt beaten 1/2 cup
- Salt 1/2 teaspoon
- Red Chillies 1 teaspoon
- Haldi 1/2 teaspoon
- Garam Masala 1 teaspoon
- Cumin powder 1 teaspoon
- Dill seeds whole 1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander powder 1 teaspoon
- Mix together all spices and make 2 portion , one for curry another for meat balls.
- Fry onion in oil till golden brown, separate, cool and grind.
- Now add 1/2 quantity of onion, ginger garlic paste and 1 portion of spices to the fish chunks and mix well.
- Then grind/ process in an electric chopper to a smooth texture.
- Make small round ball.
- Shallow fry these ball in oil in a frying pan, one by one and carefully to avoid damage/breakage.
- Keep aside these fried fish balls.
- Now take the remaining oil in a pan/pot.
- Add remaining onion, ginger garlic pastes and spices.
- Fry for 1 minute then add yoghurt and fry for 3-5 minutes.
- Add 1-2 glass of water and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add fried fish ball at this stage and cook on low flame till fish balls are tender.
- Sprinkle Dill leaves and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Delicious Fish Kofta Curry is ready.
- Serve with Tarka Rice/Roti and Salad